twitstamp.com

The Haul

Monday, December 27, 2010


MERRY 2 DAYS AFTER CHRISTMAS~~!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday (●⌒∇⌒●) 
I myself have been battling a really bad cough/cold/flu thingie & am only starting to feel a little better today (´∩`。) But at least I had a surprise when I came home today... MY VERY OWN IPOD TOUCH~! ♪(*^ー゜)v(*^▽^*)*☆ガンバ☆♪ 

Getting back to the subject of this post though, I thought I would share my gets & what I wore on Christmas Day~

☆ Clockwise from top of first photo: pajama set from Victoria's Secret,  Season 2 Box Set of Gossip Girl, NARS Bento Box Lip Set, Aya Takano for Shu Uemura Magical Windfalls Partial Lashes, Stila Color Wheel Eyeshadow Palette, Free People Slouchy Sweater Socks, & Pier 1 fleece throw + pillow set.
 
★ Close-up of the NARS Bento Box ♡ I was so, so happy I snagged this amazing set! It's extremely limited too~ only 1,000 of these exist here in the US! w(☆o◎)wガーン There will definitely be more photos of this when I finally get up the courage to at least swatch it, haha~
 
☆ Close-up of the Aya Takano for Shu Uemura lashes~ I wanted both these & the Dream Coaster Premium Lashes but I didn't wanna be greedy, haha ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!These are so adorable though~
 
★ X'mas Day code: onepiece & fur vest from ROJITA, sparkle tights from American Eagle, used boots.
 
☆ Gratuitous face shots because I was happy with how my make turned out & don't you just love these lashes?? MAC #34's
 
Ok, back to playing with my new toy!!(^凹^)
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment