twitstamp.com

Evolution 2010

Friday, December 31, 2010

ヽ@(^ェ^*)@ノ☆.。.:*・゜☆HAPPY NEW YEAR☆゜・*:.。.☆ヽ@(*^ェ^)@ノ
2010 was a pretty amazing year, I must say. I succeeded in keeping up with my new blog & met so many wonderful new (& got closer to old!) friends through here ♥ 
I also feel like I've made a pretty interesting fashion transformation through the months I've been blogging on here... I went through all kinds of phases but I think I've finally (fingers crossed, haha) found the style I want to maintain & grow with until I reach a new level. 
I have to give credit to the amazing gals who have helped me get to where I am today~ Mitsu, Sara Mari, bloomzy, Sami, & the always wonderful Jenny. Thank you ladies for always being so supportive & being such inspiration to me & many others, I'm sure! I ♥ you all!

& to all of my new friends, & everyone who just stops by this little blog, I thank you guys too for being a part of my journey!
I hope that 2011 brings you all health, happiness, & everything you deserve.


(´ω`pq|*A HAPPY NEW YEAR*|pq´ω`)

No comments:

Post a Comment