twitstamp.com

YesStyle Hits & Misses

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last Friday I received my YesStyle order from a while ago. I'm actually missing one thing I ordered in this photo since I opened the box in my car & it got lost under my seat before I took the photo (T▽T)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!

It was a very monotone order, as you can see! The cute little pink change purse was a colourful freebie though, haha~
Saturday I wore one of the pieces from this order~ this V-Neck Dolman-Sleeve Knit Top from REDOPIN in brown. Of course it looked great on the model, but I ended up belting it because it just made me look like a total bag lady ノ ヽ``┼┐!φ(・c_,・。) カキカキ 
Sunday was a little better with this Long Sleeve Tee-Shirt Dress from SPICY HOLIC in dark grey.  I love the shape & fit of this piece, but unfortunately it's WAYYY TOO SHORT on me to wear as a dress!(ノ_・。)
I do think it will look cute with a pair of shorts & tall socks or OTK boots though

The other 2 items turned out really well, but since I only get 2 days out of the week where I can dress in 'my style,' I didn't get a chance to do any snaps of those!  (´Д`。)
I will leave with just a tease though by saying that I got this sweater from SPICY HOLIC~
This one is a definite hit, haha!  \(○^ω^○)/ 

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment