twitstamp.com

Weekend, Movies & Randomness

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hi dear blog~

Friday was our office Christmas party, which resulted in me partying all night, which resulted in me staying in bed for the better part of the weekend... THUS MOVIE WATCHING ALL SATURDAY!
ブハハハハ (≧∇≦)人(≧∇≦) ブハハハ

I had been wanting to see 伝染歌/Densen Uta since it came out back in 2007 & Netflix finally had it so I gave it a whirl. It wasn't the BEST J-horror movie I've ever seen, but it was definitely better than I would have expected considering half the cast are members of Akihabara idol group AKB48, haha & yes, I'm a fangirl so stfu

The girls are actually pretty decent actresses though & I liked how the movie made fun of itself at times. It wasn't so much scary as kind of sad & weird, but if you haven't noticed by now, those are just the kind I like ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!

See it if you like typical J-horror &/or cute teenage idol singers, haha~
  So last night I FINALLY got to see Black Swan ♥♥♥
Saying I loved it doesn't quite describe how I feel about this film... It's been in my head all day & that is enough to prove it's awesomeness.

Honestly though, I feel like they could have pushed the envelope just a bit more with certain things (I won't say what so I don't spoil it for anyone), but it's really the subtleties that made this movie so amazing. Natalie Portman was gorgeous & genius & officially cemented herself as one of my favourite actresses ♪ラブ(*-ェ-(-ェ-*)ラブ♪ 

& because I promised a snap of my new crash sweater, here it is from Sunday~
 It kind of looks like this one on the girl next to Ena at an EMODA event, no?
(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment