twitstamp.com

Dear Laura Bambi Lashes

Sunday, January 30, 2011

 Flash, without, closed

I promise to post other things besides these lash reviews, but I feel sort of compelled to finish out 'the series' since I went & bought so many pairs, haha ☆ミヾ(#`Д´)σ[ノ ヽ``┼┐!] 

I don't have much to say about these lashes after wearing the Rabbit ones because they're basically the same~ the only difference is these are slightly more natural-looking with the open eye. They still have a great sweeping length though, which I love

That said, I'll probably skip reviewing the Chiwawa lashes unless anyone really feels like seeing them, haha ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!

In other news, I made my decision regarding the JC's & hopefully they'll be coming in this week ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ I also have something else I'm dying to share on here but I'm trying to be more creative with my photos & such, so we'll see what happens!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend~

see you~



No comments:

Post a Comment