twitstamp.com

Some Things Recently

Monday, January 10, 2011

Scans from JELLY January 2011, off-shot from yesterday's 'photoshoot'

After seeing all these gorgeous dark-haired beauties, I was inspired to try for dark hair again!  I don't know what it is about winter & dark hair, but it just seems to go together, no? \(★´−`)人(´▽`★)/ 

Aside from dyeing my hair again, I spent this weekend catching up on stuff I've been putting off~ specifically, cleaning, organising, blahblahblah ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!It felt good to be productive instead of just being my lazy self though~!

I also did a little self photoshoot for my UPCOMING APPEARANCE IN ELEANORZINE~~!! 
♪(*^ー゜)v(*^▽^*)*☆ガンバ☆♪ 
I kind of wanted to keep this a surprise, but I'm so flattered that the wonderful & lovely Bianca of eggrolls for flowers  (who is the sole editor/designer/writer/everything btw!) chose me to be a part of her magazine & on the cover no less! Past cover girls have been Jenny of sushi-cat.net & Mitsu of Universal Doll, so to be considered a part of this group in an unbelievable honour
 
I hope everyone will support Eleanorzine & please look out for the next issue~!  ♪(*^ー゜)v
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment