twitstamp.com

JJ Spring 2011 Trend Preview

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The February 2011 issue of JJ was full of spring goodness, so I just had to share \(○^ω^○)/ 
I don't know why it is that I start to get spring fever in the middle of January every year, but I'm already seeing lots of pieces here that will be making it into my spring wardrobe soon! 

Spring is always a very girly season for me, hence the lack of mode/monotone looks, but I'm loving the high-waisted denim, see-through, blouse, & spring poncho trends in this spread. It looks like floral is set to be a returning trend for this spring just like leopard was for this autumn/winter, so now I'm kind of regretting getting rid of all my floral-print pieces, haha... I guess that means I'll just have to re-shop ( T ▽ T )ノ_彡☆バンバン!

On a side note, I haven't forgotten about the Dear Laura lash review~ I had to work today (my first Saturday of many more to come starting in February, buu  ToT) but I promise to get at least one done before the weekend is over!

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment