twitstamp.com

Dear Laura Eyelashes

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Last week I placed an order from iMomoko.com, which is like Ichibankao but based in the US. I was looking specifically for lashes & was able to get all of these for just a little over the price of ONE Dolly Wink pair ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!Not only that, I got my order in record time without having to wait a week (which is perfect for my impatient self, haha!)

These are all by the brand Dear Laura & actually don't look as cheap & plastic-y as I thought they would. The last photo shows the 2 pairs of lower lashes the brand offers, Glamourous (left) & Cute (right). I'm most excited to try these since I've been wanting to experiment with full lower lashes for a while, & I won't feel so bad messing up a cheap pair (T▽T)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!

I also got a bunch of their new Soft lovely brown lash line~
These are so cute & in come in different 'animal' types~ I got the Rabbit, Bambi & Chiwawa lashes, haha

Full reviews coming soon... I think I know what I'll be doing this weekend! (●`・ω・´●)モキュ♪

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment