twitstamp.com

Welcome to MMXI

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

From New Year's Eve to Sunday~

★ Usually I have a brand-new outfit to ring in every New Year, but I was good & only bought these awesome two-tone tights, haha ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!
 
☆ New Year's Day was such a BLAH day... I don't know what I was doing with my hair & exposing my huge-ass forehead like that, but at least my eyemake came out decent. Played around with my lower accent lashes for the first time in forever(*^〜^*)
 
★ Slightly better day after New Year's with semi-new EXPRESS sweater & vintage blouse. I love this blouse so much~ it actually comes with a little schoolgirl-like bow tie that you can obviouslyyy. haha detach ♡
 
So far 2011 has been full of ups & downs... Changes in my job, changes in my health, changes in my life in general. I'm trying to stay positive though & count my blessings, though it was actually kind of refreshing to have a breakdown on New Year's Day...
 
Here's to better times ahead for everyone ∀( ̄▽ ̄)∀ のむぞーっ♪
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment