twitstamp.com

Dear Laura Gyaru Fashion + Glamorous Eyelashes

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

With flash, without, closed, \(○^ω^○)/ 

Please to be enjoying my first attempt at lower lashes, haha! I used Maybelline Lash Stiletto eyeliner instead of my go-to Stila smudge pot but I think I'm running out because the line looks half-assed ☆ミヾ(#`Д´)σ[ノ ヽ``┼┐!] 

Anyway, the 2 sets I used to create this look are the Gyaru Fashion uppers & Glamorous lower~
 From the Dear Laura product pages

I'm really pleased with both of these sets & I think they go amazingly well together The Gyaru Fashion set has a really thick black lash band which saves you from having to totally line your upper lid (though I think I could have filled mine in a bit more, buu) & I love how dramatic they are. 

The Glamorous lowers were surprisingly easy to put on & I'm shocked that my first attempt came out not too horrible! These have a nice clear lash band so they don't look as obviously fake & blended well with my natural lower lashes. I'd definitely recommend these for anyone who's apprehensive about using lowers for the first time & wants an easy, pretty look.

Ok, 5 more lash reviews to go!! 
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment