twitstamp.com

A/W 2010 Hair: Part 1?

Sunday, September 12, 2010

( ^-^)ノ(* ^-^)ノこんばんわぁ♪ 

So I thought I'd fight off the Sunday blues by posting up my new hair~!
 Snapped these last night in a hurry so please to be ignoring my tired face, haha (ー○ー)=3 ハァ 

I decided to go with this 'deep beige brown' since I've been anxious to dye my hair & didn't want to wait for a salon appointment ( ̄□ ̄」)」☆o(><;)○
It didn't turn out exactly like the colour on the box but it's really similar to Mai Miyagi's so I'm happy for now~

& while it's similar to my natural boring super-dark brown/black hair, it has an amazingly rich chocolatey tone to it that is

See the difference?
Photo from last year & yea, I crossed out my face because it was bleh!(◎´〇`◎)

I'm almost convinced to go ahead & get the subtle blue streaks put in since I've gotten some comments from readers who really liked that style with this colour, so look forward to a possible Part 2 to this, haha~!

Ok, back to reading Steig Larsson~

☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment