twitstamp.com

JAPAN GAL BRAND SALE~~!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

~~~ヾ ^∇^おはよー♪
Normally I do my clothing sales on the GAL SALES community on LiveJournal, but since I think a lot of the readers here would appreciate these items, I thought I would post my newest sale here~!
But first a quick note~
ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! PAYPAL ACCEPTED ONLY. WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE EVERY SATURDAY FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF PAYMENT.

Ok, on to the sales~~!! ♪(*^ー゜)v(*^▽^*)*☆ガンバ☆♪
MIIA GOLDEN WEEK LUCKY BAG ONESIE SIZE M - $30 USD
Really cute cargo pocket onesie with drawstring waist. Part of MiiA's 2010 Golden Week lucky bag. Only worn once. Size is M, but could easily fit up to a US size 7. Very forgiving soft cotton material!
Can easily fit into this fall's military trend! ★=(−.⌒)

D.I.A. LUCKY BAG PAINT SPLATTER DENIM MINI SIZE S - SOLD

W♥C SPRING FLORAL JUMPSUIT SIZE F - SOLD
  
W♥C KUMATAN MAXI T-SHIRT DRESS SIZE F - SOLD
  
W♥C SPRING FLORAL MAXI DRESS SIZE F - $45 USD
Gorgeous piece from the 2010 spring collection! Sold out fast! Only worn twice. Size is F with a stretchy bust that can fit up to a C or small D-cup.

W♥C DENIM BASEBALL CAP - SOLD
  
W♥C KUMATAN FUKUBUKURO TOP/ONEPIECE SIZE S - SOLD

Please leave a comment or contact me at honeylovejam@yahoo.com with your location (US or international) & the item(s) you are interested if you would like to purchase any of these items.
Prices DO NOT INCLUDE shipping or PayPal fee. I will give you a shipping estimate based on your  location (US or international.)
Please don't forget that I am taking offers, so please feel free to negotiate if you really want something! (^_−)≡★
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment