twitstamp.com

Randomness

Thursday, September 9, 2010

(。・ω・)ノ゙ コンチャ♪

I'm sitting here trying not to feel sick since I had planned to take the day off today, but my co-worker is by herself & I'm too nice to leave her stranded  ̄\(−_−)/ ̄オテアゲッ

So I guess I'll be swallowing tea & pain pills all day, but what can you do?

But since I'm here, I thought I would post some new things that make me happy~
 YES, I GOT A PINK FOXTAIL~~!!
♪(*^ー゜)v(*^▽^*)*☆ガンバ☆♪ 
 Morimayu has a similar one
 
& for those of you who aren't into real fur, no worries...
This one has a cutie little fox face~! ★=(−.⌒)
 
I also received my latest w♥c purchase~ I haven't been buying as much because I'm trying to get into other brands, but now that the entire fall catalogue seems to be released, that might change, haha! 
 
Anyway, I had been wanting this sweatshirt since it was released for the spring 2010 collection, but I think it sold out super-fast as usual & never got restocked... But lucky thing for mbok
☆、。・:*:・゜`★.。・:*:・♪(* ^^)・^*) チュッ♪☆、。・:*:・゜`★.。・:*:・
 
Kumatan is actually on the back, but everyone thinks he looks cuter on the front, haha~!
This sweatshirt is also made of a nice thick cotton so it'll be nice for fall too \(○^ω^○)/ 
 
OK LET'S STAY POSITIVE FOR THURSDAY~~!!

☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment