twitstamp.com

Baaackkk~

Monday, September 20, 2010

~~~ヾ ^∇^おはよー♪

How is everyone?
I've been meaning to blog for days now, but life has been asdfghjkl@#$%&* ALL OVER THE PLACE!! (p>□<q*)) 

This weekend one of my friends celebrated a big birthday so we spent all of Saturday basically partying. I didn't get home til the afternoon yesterday & then spent all day sleeping, haha (v_v) スヤスヤ
But it was nice to hang out & just let our troubles go for a while!

Lately I've been so inspired by 岩田ののか/Iwata Nonoka ♡ I love her simple yet distinctive style & I really admire how she blends monotone with gothic & rock elements. 

I will probably do a full style idol post on her later, but basically my reason for mentioning my love for her is because Saturday's code was inspired by her recent more casual style~ 
Note: In case you have/haven't noticed, my hair got lighter again haahaa!! I've only washed it like 2 times since dyeing it too... I think it'll take a while for me to achieve dark hair again *FAIL*
♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ 
Nonoka's casual style
 
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE~~!! 
Fight!!(o^-^)尸~''☆ミ☆ミ 
 
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment