twitstamp.com

JELLY + Monotone = ♥

Saturday, September 25, 2010

( ^-^)ノ(* ^-^)ノこんばんわぁ♪ 

It's Saturday night & I can't take watching another re-run of Jersey Shore, so I thought I'd blog! ギャハハハハ・・・・ _(_ _ )ミ☆ バンバン!

I haven't been able to buy the October issue of JELLY yet, but luckily scans are available & since this caught my eye, I couldn't help but share it here~

A/W 2010 MONOTONE  ♪(*^ー゜)v(*^▽^*)*☆ガンバ☆♪

This title, lol~
I'd like to take this moment to express my absolute total love for 本多末奈/Mana Honda~ now that 森摩耶/Maya Mori & 山本優希/Yuuki Yamamoto are preggers/engaged/probably retiring, this girl is definitely my new fave JELLY model ♥

Back to the scans though~!
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚♪☆LOVELOVE('∇^*)☆♪。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 
 
I love how they show you how to incorporate monotone into the key trends this season. 
But while I loved Bohemian/Ethnic during the summer, I'm not crazy about the fall take on it at all, even with the 'cool factor' monotone adds (>へ<) 
 
& yes, this was a totally cop-out post haha~ I promise a better one soon!
 
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment