twitstamp.com

Girls, Be Ambitious ! ☆彡

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノおはよう

Today I bring you another fabulous twinnu coordinate with the absolutely stunning & adorable Sara Mari!
♪♪♪ ( ^^)人(^^ ) ♪♪♪ 
 
While she was in Japan recently, she was kind enough to pick me up one of the gorgeous tutuHA onepieces I'm sure everyone has seen all around tumblr & such, so naturally we had to follow up with a twin code~!
 
So let's go!! 
♪(*^ー゜)v(*^▽^*)*☆ガンバ☆♪
Sara Mari
 Uwaaa, she's so fabulous!
 & me, haha~

I decided to make these photos bigger than the previous twin code posts because of the awesome detail of this onepiece (& because Sara Mari is amazing with accessorizing & actually challenged me to make a better effort, haha!(≧∇≦)ぶぁっはっはっ!!)
 
I LOVE LOVE how she paired hers with her w♥c leopard tutu skirt & those fabulous Union Jack tights! Those are definitely some MUST GET fall legwear ★=(−.⌒)
 
I paired mine with the sparkle detail pankinsu from EXPRESS that I posted about previously, & since you can't tell from the photo above, here's a close-up~
\(○^ω^○)/ 
 
We also both decided to use rock-kei accessories & darker eyemake to complete the look. I think it goes well with tutuHA since they're a brand with a heavy rock-kei influence ミ★
★'.・.LOVE~(^▽^(^▽^*)~LOVE.・.・:☆ 
 
Sara Mari did such a fabulous job of showing off all her accessories in one shot, haha! She definitely inspires me to work harder on taking full code snaps to get all the details in in fewer shots ♥ Plus she's so lovely on the inside & out & just has the most amazing sense of style~ she inspires me on a daily basis to not give up on trying to achieve a better gal style! 

So ありがとう Sara Mari, for being my personal shopper for a day & for doing this twin code with me~! ♥ I had so much fun putting this look together & getting to share it with such an inspiring gal as yourself(★ ̄∀ ̄★)
 
I hope everyone enjoyed this post as much as I did planning for & writing it~!
& don't forget, please feel free to contact me if anyone is interested in becoming twinnus for a day (^o-)ミ☆パチッ!
 
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆
 

No comments:

Post a Comment