twitstamp.com

ViVi Models Like to Sing ♪

Thursday, September 30, 2010

(。・ω・)ノ゙ コンチャ♪

Today is a purely fun post because I have asdfghjkl@#$%& too much going on right now to talk about myself without coming out totally negative (see my twitter for recent life hate spam (^-ェ-^).oO ( バーカ )) & I don't want to be that way!

SO ONLY POSITIVE ENERGY KK?! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ・‥…━━━★ ピキューン!

By now I'm sure everyone knows about Ena Matsumoto's upcoming singing debut, but she's not the first exViVi model to start a singing career~!
I thought it would be fun to make a little timeline of ViVi's models-turned-singers so here goes ★彡

The first one I remember is the utterly gorgeous 佐田真由美/Mayumi Sada circa 2001~
 

Next came 藤井リナ/Lena Fuji in 2008~ I will admit that while she's definitely not the greatest singer at all, I own both her debut album & her limited edition single from last year, haha (●´艸`)ヾ 
 Terrible lip-sync much, haha? (T▽T)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!
 
This year,  紗羅マリー/Sara Mary made her singing debut & while I was a little skeptical at first, she's actually not that bad!
 
& now of course there's Ena, whose debut I'm really looking forward to!
Hopefully she'll follow in the footsteps of her fellow ViVi bbs & get to release an album at some point, even if it is horribly vocoded! \(★´−`)人(´▽`★)/

They're all so different, no? 
 
Tomorrow's Friday so let's hang in there~!! (*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)
 
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment