twitstamp.com

Edit

Friday, September 16, 2011


 

style.it is the absolute best site for Fashion Week photos. I especially like how they take the time to show shots of specific details. These were my favourites of the shows they covered details for, going down the line from left to right~ 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone & Diesel Black Gold. I am especially enamoured of 3.1 Phillip Lim & would immediately wear everything that went down the runway. The knits at Rag & Bone were pretty great too, though the accessories are really what caught my attention~ they showed a lot of the 'doubled-up' crochet pouch + envelope clutch which I'm not sure is 2 separate bags or 1 bag in itself. Diesel Black Gold's use of metallics blew me away~ really loving the cool scaly texture of the shorts, dresses & trousers. & there were so many variations of the shoe in the second photo on the second-to-last row, but again snake/reptile skin print wins it for me.

Will definitely be posting details from Theyskens' Theory when they go up~ that collection seriously rivals my love for 3.1 Phillip Lim  ❤

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment