twitstamp.com

Highlighter

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Galstar knit, used skinny trousers + Jeffrey Campbell wedges

Late to jump on the coloured trousers trend, but I finally found the perfect pair of ultra-bright skinnies at a secondhand shop. Rolled up at the hem for fun ♪

In other news, I am thoroughly enjoying my new job at the university ( ´艸`) Had the most chill first day of work ever yesterday that consisted of an hour of training that was mostly bad jokes & laughing politely, trekking around campus & eating lunch at a restaurant with amazing views of the entire quad. My new co-workers are equally awesome & I've found a new partner to go thrifting with.

Another bonus: my hours give me the freedom to keep up with blogging & other things crucial to me not losing my mind. I literally couldn't ask for more. Hopefully this is not some dream I'm going to wake up from!

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment