twitstamp.com

Rocker

Thursday, September 22, 2011

F21 cut-out shoulder blouse, EXPRESS ponte leggings + Steve Madden wedges
Stila Eyeshadow Trio in Rocker

I really need to do more beauty posts because I get obsessed with certain products & always forget to share them. For example this Stila trio palette. I'm a huge fan of Stila eyeshadows because they're long-lasting, the colour payoff is amazing & they come in a variety of shades & textures that can be worn wet or dry. I actually bought this little palette last year & it was my go-to everyday shadow until I got the Color Wheel for Christmas. 

I still find myself coming back to this trio in a pinch though~ I can use it for everything... liner, highlighter & lid. My absolute favourite is the gunmetal shade on the far right (obviously, haha) for something subtly striking & shimmery.

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment