twitstamp.com

Fresh

Monday, July 11, 2011








One Teaspoon Chambray Workroom Shirt, used maxi dress, Denim Lita @ NASTY GAL

I decided to go ash blonde yesterday since my roots were out of control & all the sun from the beach had bleached out my previous colour to some neon yellow shit, haha ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!I was inspired by the gorgeous 尾崎紗代子/Sayoko Ozaki & her fabulous hair I'm definitely gonna wear my huge floppy hat when I head to the pool from now on though so I can keep this colour the way it is!

Also received my newest pair of JC's on Saturday so my denim shoe hunt is now over! These look SO MUCH MORE gorgeous in person~ seriously, I don't think the stock photos or my own photos do them justice ❤ Will wear these forever. I'm a total Lita whore anyway though~ I promised myself I wouldn't get any more pairs, but now I just think you can never have enough (●´艸`)ヾ 

Off to brave the extreme heat outside now to grab my daily Sbux~

 
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment