twitstamp.com

JEFFREY CAMPBELL FALL 2011 x Wants Pt 2

Friday, July 22, 2011








JC released part 2 of their amazing fall 2011 lookbook last week, this time channeling the Downtown Girl. I have to admit that by nature I am more of an Uptown Girl since I never really hung out below 34th Street & 6th Ave when I lived in the city, but I really loved the slightly grungy, dark-lipsticked badass-ness of this shoot ❤ Makes me wanna break out my MAC 'Kittenish' lipstick & my favourite oversized leopard print sweater to go along with these shoes.

First up is the Leopard Colorblock Lita that is slowly but surely wearing on me because a) it's leopard print & b) it's PINK!  The Leopard Colorblock Lita @ NASTY GAL is currently available. Next up is the sleek & simple Mañero, which is just a great mid-calf boot. SINGER22 has it up for pre-order here. & because I can never get enough pink, the Warrant is like a more fabulous take on the What I blogged about in Pt 1.

My absolute major want of this lookbook though is the Garble ❤ There's just something about an open-toe, open-heel, knee-high boot that screams ME, haha (●´艸`)ヾ If I get any of the shoes from the Downtown Girl collection, it will most likely be these.

Now we just REALLY NEED for the cool weather to hurry up...

 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment