twitstamp.com

Some Things Recently

Wednesday, July 27, 2011





via my camera + iTouch

I haven't done of one of these random snaps posts in a while, so here goes~

☆ Favourite new earrings courtesy of the clearance jewelry rack at Kohl's~ only 2$, no lie.

★ Yesterday's hot-as-hell-don't-wanna-dress-up outfit featuring favourite new cut-offs from Mink Pink. Karmaloop has them on super-sale here & don't forget you can get extra $$ off by using my rep code CHERRI82 at checkout! ★=(−.⌒) /end shameless pimping

☆ Badass 5$ turquoise eyeliner from Hard Candy via Wal-Mart. I'm obsessed with colourful summer liners thanks to the girls of happie nuts & HauteKeikk
 
★ In use ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ 
 
☆ Today's look featuring my second TOPSHOP item + turquoise accessories~ slightly more dressed up than yesterday, hahaa ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!
 
I love how everything in this post is CHEAP.  Yey for saving monies!! 拍手♪パチ☆(p ̄Д ̄q)☆パチ☆( ̄pq ̄)☆パチ♪
 

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment