twitstamp.com

mukuCHU x GEO NUDY QUARTER BLUE LENSES

Tuesday, July 26, 2011



Thanks to my ever so kind lens sponsor mukuCHU, I am now the proud owner of my fourth total pair of GEO lenses ♥ These are from the Nudy Quarter Series in Blue.




Brand: GEO Medical
Diameter: 14.00mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: up to 1 year disposal

First I just want to say how happy I am that my lenses seem to be coming on a regular monthly basis now~ there used to be a really long wait time between each pair of lenses, so thank you mukuCHU! ♥ I am also really pleased that this is my second pair of blue lenses. These in particular are such an amazing sea blue shade~ the pretty colour is definitely what stood out for me first with these lenses.

Also, like the whole Nudy series, these give quite noticeable enlargement. I would definitely recommend these lenses for someone who wants size as well as a nice colour. They are also extremely comfortable & have not caused any trouble to my eyes in the 6+ hours I have been wearing them.



1) without flash, 2) with flash



These are rather gorgeous lenses ♥ I would rate them a 9 out of 10, if only because I prefer a more natural size for everyday but the overall look of these lenses is perfect. Definitely will wear them for a special night out or photoshoots though!

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment