twitstamp.com

GWHIHS x cherri☆pop☆fiction

Thursday, July 21, 2011











Jeffrey Campbell GIRLS WE HATED IN HIGH SCHOOL Hoffman Bag in Ivory/Black Snake, Mink Pink shorts, used top + Pink Glitter Lita @ NASTY GAL

I finally got my hands on one of the amazing JC GIRLS WE HATED IN HIGH SCHOOL bags in snake print no less! ♥ Finding it so amusing that they just blogged about the snake trend today too, haha~

Anyway, the Hoffman is the most adorable little bag. It fits my debit card, driver's license, & exactly 1 lipstick perfectly ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!It's the perfect going-out bag or if you're like me & like to travel light on a daily basis~ as much as I love huge bags, I just never seem to fill them up with enough crap.

Asami of the mother of all JC blogs Pink Kitten mentioned that the GWHIHS bags had a really expensive look & feel to them, & I have to say she is 1,000% correct. This one is made of the softest, most luxurious suede I have ever felt & will probably last through being crushed against a 100 bar stools when I wear it for nights out. I definitely want to invest in more to match my steadily growing JC collection! ★=(−.⌒)


see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment