twitstamp.com

The Squares + The Shopping

Friday, July 8, 2011










JUNE 30

Thursday was all about the city~ Herald & Times Square were necessary stops of course.  I felt like such a tourist, haha! We also did a SHITLOAD of walking that day~ I was really glad I picked up those flat black sandals before leaving for NYC since heels would have killed me. I even got a compliment on them from some office girl on her lunch break while we were eating pizza in Bryant Park ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ 

On the shopping side, I actually didn't really do that much (●´艸`)ヾ I decided way before I knew I would be going to NYC that I was going to try to stick to a budget & I managed to do it... Mostly it was because a lot of things I liked were out of stock in my size though, haha ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!I bought 5 things at 2 different H&M's because there was just so much awesomeness to be had~ lots of vivid colours & interesting shapes à la MURUA's Retro Modern Art collection. There was this single-button purple silky top/jacket that I really wanted but my size was gone... Anyone who lives near an H&M & manages to find it or something similar, let me know!

Predictable Forever 21 stop was predictable~ I only picked up a pair of high-waisted belted navy shorts. & of course I had to hit up Kinokuniya bookstore. Because I was trying to stick to my budget, I only got one magazine, the July issue of SCawaii because a) Miliyah is on the cover & b) Yuria Kushido models for them now. But honestly I should have stuck to getting either JELLY or ViVi because this issue was DISAPPOINTING (´Д`。)グスン Like 30 or so pages of actual fashion & then nothing... The paper quality seems to have gone down too.

I also missed out on grabbing some Jeffrey Campbell~ NYC ladies, I ran into at least 3 little boutiques along 6th Ave/Avenue of the Americas between 34th & 42nd Street during my walk from Herald Square to Kinokuniya that sell JC! I've been on a denim shoe hunt lately, so I tried on the blue denim Gemini but the smallest size they had was a 6.5 which was too big & I just didn't like the way they looked. I also had to talk myself out of buying the ivory python Mariel though I kind of regret not getting them now... But I DID use the money I didn't spend to order a different pair of JC's that should be getting here next week, so it's all good! ★=(−.⌒)

Central Park GMA Concert & more beach coming next~

  
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment