twitstamp.com

KKCenterhk x ES A63 Lashes

Wednesday, July 20, 2011



Before I left for vacation, I was contacted by KKCenterhk to do a review on one of their products of my choice. KKCenterhk is a Hong Kong-based online store that sells different beauty products, including false eyelashes, wigs, makeup & more. After looking through the selections they provided me for my review, I chose the ES A63 Clear Band Short Natural Lashes.



As the description says, these are very natural lashes. The clear plastic band is thin & not so noticeable, & I found it not to be as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. The lashes themselves are also very soft & DON'T have that noticeably shiny synthetic look a lot of falsies tend to have (especially those on the cheaper end, haha (●´艸`)ヾ) Overall, I was really pleased with their look! & for only 8$ for 10 pairs, it's not a bad deal either~


♡^▽^♡

KKCenterhk is currently holding a contest to win some great beauty prizes from their store too~ all you have to do is place an order & spread the word! 


Just click on the banner above to find out more & enter \(○^ω^○)/ The contest ends August 1 so make sure you get your entry in soon!

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment