twitstamp.com

30 YEARS

Monday, August 1, 2011


Back on this day in 1981, my parents were married in a small ceremony at the justice of the peace in NYC ♥ They didn't have money even for wedding clothes, so my dad wore one of his brother's shirts & pants & my mum wore the only white dress she could find at Macy's. This photo was taken after the ceremony at The New York Botanical Garden in the Bronx.

I usually don't like to get too personal with this blog because this is a fashion/style blog, but my parents have been & still are a huge inspiration to me. They give me hope that it is still possible in this day to have love that survives the years, & while of course they have their share of everyday marital stuff, at the end of the day they still love each other more than they did the last & less than the next ♥

Happy 30th, Mum & Dad~

yes, this is their wedding song ♥ 

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment