twitstamp.com

2way

Wednesday, August 3, 2011



peep Shizuka's fake Litas, hahaha! ༼☁ɷ☁༽

High-low skirts & dresses are a huge key item this summer. I liked this particular one from Galstar because it utilised the 2way style~ basically it's like getting 2 dresses in 1! However, because of the gathered waist, I felt like this one was a little limited so I searched around & found...


The Cascade Convertible Skirt from Free People  ʕ•̫͡•ʔ❤ʕ•̫͡•ʔ In this photo it's actually shown layered with another of the same piece to give the effect of a full-length maxi dress. 

Anyway, I grabbed one in black since I can never seem to have enough black in my wardrobe & came up with Monday & Tuesday outfits~




 Monday: midi dress style, handmade feather earring, used bracelet, w♥c belt + Foxy heels; Tuesday: maxi skirt style, used open-shoulder tee + bracelet, Target belt, Forever 21 cross necklace

I love how no one noticed I wore the same piece 2 days in a row, haha ༼இɷஇ༽ I can definitely see this being an item I'll wear well into fall & probably even through winter with some thick tights & boots. 

If you like this one but don't wanna pay FP's 88$ price (I wouldn't, haha), you can find the tangerine colour on Karmaloop here~ on sale & don't forget you can use rep code CHERRI82 also for extra savings! Galstar also still has their version in the blue colour available if you like that one better.

 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment