twitstamp.com

Twinnu Pt 2

Wednesday, August 10, 2011



Last year I was really big into twin coordinates aka being a copycat~ I even lucked out with this Saito Natsumi outfit last summer,  TOTALLY UNINTENTIONALLY hahaha ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ I have to admit though that I do totally lack originality & sometimes I still like to get inspiration from other gals, one of those being Ena Matsumoto. Even if I don't particularly love everything she's been doing in her EMODA line, I still think she is one of the most gorgeous ladies out there with a super-polished personal style (♥´౪`♥)

I actually have been admiring both of those tops she is wearing in the above photos though, so I went to see if I could find a similar one & was in luck yesterday! So today I present my Ena twinnu look ༼✷ɷ✷༽




Can't forget about the makeup too~



I am 1,000% IN LOVE with Ena's eye makeup though, which is so fabulous MAC created a palette based on it just for her not too long ago (*´Д`*)♥ I improvised with my new favourite palette (that included these asdfghjkl@#$%&amazing lashes!) which I'm going to write about tomorrow because I really have nothing more interesting to post about, haha!

 
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment