twitstamp.com

Dupe

Monday, August 22, 2011






Ever since seeing Chanel's fall 2011 nail colours, specifically the glorious & unique Peridot, & being loathe to spend 30$+ on a bottle of nail polish, I've been obsessed with trying to find a similar colour. I recently started looking at Borghese polishes at Rite-Aid & found these gorgeous colours. I have also read really good things about the Borghese brand on numerous beauty blogs & decided to give them a try. Left to right going down the line~ Stellare Notte, Limoncello, Euro Green, & freebie Presto topcoat since my OPI one died on me not too long ago.

I bought Stellare Notte for when I attempt to try Nails by Asami's Space Nails tutorial, but Limoncello & Euro Green I got because they were the closest to resembling Chanel's Peridot in the bottle.

Here's how both colours look on my nails though. Regular flash photos, no filters~



Limoncello turned out to be too yellow, though it's actually a really gorgeous metallic-y, mustard-y shade that's perfect for this fall's colour palette. Euro Green however...


... is pretty damn close to Peridot!  ƪ(•̃͡ε•̃͡)∫  Not too bad for only 8$ a bottle too, haha~

 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment