twitstamp.com

KKCenterhk x LANDBIS Golden Wild Leopard Liquid Eyeliner

Tuesday, August 9, 2011




Hong Kong-based beauty webshop KKCenterhk was kind enough to sponsor me with another item for review ♡ This time I chose the Golden Wild Leopard Liquid Eyeliner in Black from a new makeup brand to their shop called LANDBIS. If you've been reading this blog long enough, you know I'm absolutely crazy for anything leopard/cheetah & a girl can never have too many liners so this was a natural choice, haha!  ʕु•̫͡•ʔुʔ•̫͡•ཻʕʕु•̫͡•ʔु

KKCenterhk's website describes this eyeliner's key points as these~

Rich Black Draw Out Dazzle Eyeliner
☆ Dries Quickly
Lasts all day without any flaking, smudging, smearing or streaking
☆ Allows for a quick and precise application of eyeliner in any angle



I really like the fine-tip marker style applicator of this liner. I've been obsessed with wearing cat eyes lately, & this kind of applicator is the best & easiest to achieve that effect. I also like that it's just a simple pen style like the Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner & not attached to a little tube of product like the Maybelline Line Stiletto, which was the last liquid liner I tried.


As you can see, it really does draw a perfect & easy line with a really rich & pretty look ༼❁ɷ❁༽ This is by far my best cat eye look yet since I'm no makeup expert & one line always tends to come out crazier than the other, haha~ it's all thanks to this liner though! (♥´౪`♥) The claim that it dries quickly is also true too, so no need to worry about smearing if you happen to blink right after applying.



Needless to say, I am 100% IN LOVE with this liner ʕ•̫͡•ʔ❤ʕ•̫͡•ʔ I will go ahead & say that I give it a 10 out of 10. This is the first product I've tried where all of the key points are seriously true~ I wore this liner for 6+ hours yesterday, with no primer or extra makeup setting products, & it stayed perfectly in place. I will definitely purchase this product on my own when this one runs out ♡ Another awesome reason to get it is the price~ only 9.68$ for this liner where Dolly Wink's can run anywhere from 13$-16$! A great buy for surprisingly great quality. KKCenterhk also ships quite fast & has fantastic customer service  ʕु•̫͡•ʔुʔ•̫͡•ཻʕʕु•̫͡•ʔु
 
I'm interested to try the rest of LANDBIS' liners now~
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment