twitstamp.com

mukuCHU x EOS BIG CRYSTAL HONEY LENSES

Thursday, August 18, 2011


SUPER-IMPRESSED with how fast my lenses have been coming from mukuCHU lately~ ladies, if you want your lenses lightning quick, order from them! ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ❤o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(。❛ᴗ❛。)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡    They also have the new AngelColor Bambi aka Tsubasa Masuwaka lenses finally in for only 24$!

The latest pair I received are from the EOS Big Crystal Series in Honey.




Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14.50mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: up to 1 year disposal

The first thing that intrigued me about these lenses was the colour~ it's called 'Honey' but it's actually more of an orange-y shade. From far away it can come across as brown, but I assure you these are NOT brown lenses!

Like all of my previous EOS lenses, these are super-comfortable & wearable all day long. They do also offer a nice enlargement, without the 'fake' added effect of the thick outer ring on most enlarging lenses. But what wins it for me with these again is the COLOUR! (♥´౪`♥)



1) without flash, 2) with flash
please excuse my wonky lash, this pair has had it but I love them so much, had to wear them one last time! ༼ƪɷ∫༽



The photos really don't do these lenses justice. They remind me of tiger eyes ♥♡♥ They also come across as a natural-looking fake, if that makes any sense haha! I literally couldn't stop staring in the mirror at my eyes. I would give this particular pair of lenses a 10 out of 10, though I'm not sure what can be said of the other colours in this series judging from the pics on mukuCHU's website ༼ԾɷԾ༽ I would think it would be a good starter series for someone trying circle lenses for the first time.

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment