twitstamp.com

Nouveaux Cheveux

Saturday, August 13, 2011





Well the roots have grown in & the coming fall season made me want to change my hair colour AGAIN ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ So being obsessed with this gorgeous shade of ashy, caramel-y dark blonde/light brown as seen on Sayoko & Lie, I went & changed it up again...



It's maybe just 1 shade darker than last month's change to ash blonde, but I'm hoping this one won't lighten up as fast as the other one did! ༼ԾɷԾ༽ I might start using the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette line to keep it looking darker since the Go Blonder one seemed to work when I was full-out blonde at the beginning of the summer.

On a random note, I'm totally in love with this shirt dress from Swedish brand MONKI~ I felt very Rumi Neely in this outfit yesterday, hahaha ٩(*❛◡❛)۶

& now for more hair + stupid faces~



Aren't we so cute??
o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(。❛ᴗ❛。)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡”

 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment