twitstamp.com

Mixed Metals

Thursday, August 4, 2011






UNIF x NASTY GAL Exclusive Dream Dress, w♥c belt, Mink Pink Thrashed Cutoff Shorts @ NASTY GAL, Free People bralette, used filigree earrings + Dany heels

So nice I had to shoot it twice (♥´౪`♥) Loved the way it looked with the gold belt + silver heels this time too. I'm so happy to see that this dress finally sold out on the NASTY GAL shop site since it is by far one of the most amazing pieces they have ever put out. UNIF as a brand continues to kill it though~ I'm hoping that leopard print high-low skirt on their homepage hits the webshops soon because it needs to be on my body ASAP.

In the meantime though, I'm seriously considering snagging the UNIF Leopard Dream Maxi Dress @ NASTY GAL just so I can own another one of these killer pieces. They literally go with everything & can be worn a hundred different ways.

UNIF, you are my official new favourite brand (♡ ω、♡)


 
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment