twitstamp.com

Mission: ろみひ Eyebrows + EDGE STYLE

Tuesday, August 2, 2011




Cindy of Bad Barbie convinced me that thick is the new thin when it comes to brows, & the ever gorgeous ろみひ/Romihi is the official gal brow queen ❤ Her shape is absolutely perfect~ not overly thick, but not pencil-thin & not a stray hair in sight! 

I've made it my current mission to achieve these brows for myself. This is a HUGE DEAL for me, since I have had issues with my brows for, like... ever ༼๑ɷ๑༽ I was born with extremely dark, thick brows & the first time I had them waxed, it was like I was a new person, haha. Since then I've been obsessed with having super-thin brows & tend to suffer from OPS~ Over Plucking Syndrome ༼ƪɷ∫༽ So step 1 of Mission: ろみひ Eyebrows is to let mine grow out some, while still maintaining a decent shape. It's been 2 days so far that I have only done minimal plucking so I think so far I'm doing ok! We'll see if I can achieve my final goal though ʕ•̫͡•ʔ❤ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

Well, if I haven't weirded anyone out with my brow talk yet, I also have something else to share today~

How pretty is 小森純 on this cover?

One of my very dearest blog friends (you know who you are, haha ♥♡♥) was kind enough to pick up the August issue of EDGE STYLE for me & I received it yesterday. I bought the debut 00 issue of EDGE-S back in 2009, but even though I liked the models it featured & the content was pretty interesting, I didn't really bother to pick it up again because it didn't have much fashion content

Trust me though, THAT HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED! (♥´౪`♥) I took some photos of certain pages for proof. I apologise for lack of proper scans but I'm too selfish with my J-mags & don't wanna ruin them with my shitty scanner, haha ༼☁ɷ☁༽



Mini-spread on Jun's upcoming wedding~ she looks so amazingly gorgeous & happy here! ♥♡♥



Lie's '10style' & private shopping. I am such a complete Lie fangirl (♥´౪`♥) I'm actually attempting my own 10style this week thanks to this feature, haha~




6-page spread on model Ryo. I can see why Sara Mari connected with her~ she has a really great rock-kei style & works it so well!



EDGE-S also comes with a monthly ふろく~ this month's is a Gilfy pouch. It's kind of cheaply made though what do you expect, haha but good enough to use for makeup storage & I thought the little star stud detail on the handle was really cute ༼✷ɷ✷༽

I'm definitely considering getting EDGE-S on a monthly basis though~ it has great models, awesome street snaps (my favourite), & a cool otona vibe. Worth the monies imho~!


see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment