twitstamp.com

Tattoo Chronicles Vol 1

Thursday, August 11, 2011







Well here it is, my new best friend ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ"♪♪ This is the now sold out Tattoo Chronicles Palette - Volume 1 from Kat Von D. I received this amazing palette as a gift from my bestie who sends me love packages every now & then ♡ I'm not a huge fan of Kat Von D as a person, but there is no denying she makes fabulous makeup!

First off~ LOVELOVELOVE that the palette comes in a box shaped like a book! There is even a gold ribbon bookmark & some pages telling the story of the palette's creation. Second~ there are 12 eyeshadows & 3 primers to create 3 separate smoky eye looks, though I prefer to use them individually. At the top in the empty plastic case is where the false lashes came~ here is a pic of how they looked unopened. Yesterday's makeup look consisted of the Skin primer & the Peanut & Hollywood shadows with the lashes. The shadows themselves are all really pigmented with a nice smooth texture & stay put all day. I would have gotten this palette literally for the lashes alone though~ they are of amazingly high quality & such a perfect shape for gal makeup! ʕ•̫͡•ʔ❤ʕ•̫͡•ʔ 

Underneath the main part of the palette is a 'secret compartment' that includes a double-sided rollerball tube of Kat's Saint & Sinner fragrances. I wore Sinner yesterday & am wearing Saint today, & I have to say I love both! Though Saint kind of wins it for me because it smells like sugary candy, haha ༼☁ɷ☁༽

Anyway, if you can manage to get your hands on this palette, I promise you won't be disappointed ♡ I definitely want to try some more Kat Von D products, though it's a shame she doesn't make lashes regularly! I'm going to be so sad when these die on me from constant overuse ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ 

 
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment