twitstamp.com

Made Mariel

Tuesday, August 16, 2011





Isn't my play on words in the title of today's post so clever? ༼✷ɷ✷༽ Points if you even get it, haha! Anyway, naturally I'm talking about the Jeffrey Campbell Mariel wedge, which is obviously a popular shoe style in gal fashion as Mitsu pointed out in her JC post a few months ago. The EMODA & Galstar versions have an interesting little cut-out in the back, but from the front they really are quite decent dupes for the Mariel. I really like how the Galstar ones have such an amazing array of colours too.

Still, there's nothing like the original~





Mariel Lace Wedge @ NASTY GAL, Galstar cut-out back blouse + used inner tank, American Eagle shorts

Officially declaring this the sexiest, most sophisticated shoe I have ever owned (♥´౪`♥) When I noticed that NASTY GAL had the nude lace Mariel on sale for 96$, I jumped on the chance to get them. I usually wear a size 6 but the smallest they had was 6.5 so I got them anyway~ good thing too because these do run a half size small. Every girl needs a pair of these in her closet though~ seriously one of the most perfect wedges ever made.

Now I'm REALLY kicking myself for not picking up the ivory python ones when I saw them in NYC last month ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment