twitstamp.com

Ena's Secret

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
















via my scanner
click here for the scans in a bundle

I thought I would share some scans from the Ena Matsumoto mook I received this weekend ♥ I got my copy from CD Japan for much cheaper than if I would have if I had ordered from Amazon JP, using some bonus points they sent me for my birthday last year. It came with a free EMODA tee, which Ena is modeling in the second scan.

Like the title suggests, this mook is all about Ena & her 'private' life though it is also very much about EMODA & her role as producer. The photography is absolutely STUNNING & there are so many fall fashion ideas packed in here. There were quite a few sections I could have scanned, but since I only have a cheapo tiny Canon printer/scanner combo, I decided to just scan in the beauty section. I particularly liked how she shows exactly how to recreate the makeup look for her Neo Vintage concept, complete with MAC products ♥ Anyone who can tell me the name of that deep red lipstick gets my love forever, haha!

I also included a dl for the scans if anyone wants to save them. Apologising in advance for the shitty quality but it was my first time scanning  ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ Also, I doubt anyone will really want to re-post these anywhere, but if you do please just link back to me! I would also be happy to scan a fashion section if anyone is interested too ʕ•̫͡•ʔ❤ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment